Art. 13 – RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND RULES FOR RETURN
In the event that the CUSTOMER detects one or more defects, which will in any case be definitively ascertained by the SELLER, he can return the purchased product and obtain a refund. The CUSTOMER may exercise this right within 10 working days of receipt of the goods by sending a written communication by filling out the returns form in the RETURNS / EXCHANGES section on the website www.chiaragini.it.
The form, referred to in the previous point, must be printed and attached to the packaging containing the product to be returned. In any case, the returned products must be sent to the SELLER in a single shipment. The SELLER, in fact, reserves the right not to accept products of the same order returned and shipped at different times.
3. The return must take place within 10 working days from the date of receipt and will be accepted only if the product is intact in all its parts and not used.
4. The reimbursement of the price paid for the purchase of the product does not include the shipping costs for returning the goods, which are the sole responsibility of the CUSTOMER who intends to withdraw from the purchase.
5. The CUSTOMER bears the risk of loss or damage to the product during transport to the address indicated by the SELLER in the return form.
6. A copy of the invoice that the CUSTOMER received with the goods must be attached to the package together with the returned product.
7. In the event that the CUSTOMER returns damaged or used products without a form number or does not return them within the aforementioned period or does not pack them regularly or pack them incomplete, or lacking some components, elements, accessories, boxes, documentation, or in the event that these are damaged, the SELLER reserves the right to refuse a full refund of the goods purchased. In this case, the SELLER is authorized to withhold the related costs from the respective amount to be reimbursed, while the CUSTOMER can get back, at his own expense, the products in the state in which they were returned to the SELLER. Otherwise, the SELLER may keep the products, in addition to the sums already paid for their purchase.
8. In no case will returns made by the Customer be accepted by means of shipments charged to the SELLER (in carriage forward).
9. Within 30 days from the return of the product, deemed regular according to the preceding articles, the SELLER will reimburse, with the aforementioned limitations, the amount actually paid by the CUSTOMER by crediting the bank account or credit card (or by other means payment indicated by the CUSTOMER in the RETURN form).
If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the product indicated in the order form and the person who paid the amount due for their purchase, the refund of the sums paid, in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be made by the SELLER. , in any case, towards the person who made the payment.